1. INTEGRITY – You want an agent who will be forthright and honest with you; one whose integrity you won’t have to question. More than once, I have declined to take a listing because I knew I was not the best Realtor for that seller. I always put the seller’s interests above my own. You will not have to question my honesty and integrity when we work together. For a taste of my honesty, be sure to see the article, “What Sellers REALLY Need to Know!” on my website. It’s what sellers REALLY need to know.
2. SAVING$ – Very simply put, we offer the best real estate program in the area. I have saved my clients well over one million dollars compared to the typical and high 6% listing rate that most companies charge. I do what they do, but I do it for less! That means thousand$ extra in your pocket, depending upon the value of your home. Whatever you do, don’t pay anyone 6% to sell YOUR home!
3. MARKETING – When you list your home with me, it will be seen in all the top real estate websites where buyers are looking: the MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, MSN, AOL, Yahoo, Estately, Homegain, HomesAndLand, Oodle, Homefinder, Hubzu, LuxuryRealEstate.com, and over 60 other websites! Your buyer will have no problem at all finding your house with all the exposure I will give it!
4. EXPERIENCE – I have 22 years of real estate experience, 20 of that as a Broker. I have worked for large and small companies, and currently own the company with the best real estate program in the area! I was in the top half of the top 1% (you read that right) of agents for sold listings in the Keystone / Breckenridge market annually, a county of 600 Realtors, before selling my company.
5. SALES – The National Association or Realtors reports that the average Realtor sells 10-12 homes a year. In my 22 years, I have sold over 1000 homes (300 in the past year), well above the national average.
6. INSIGHT – My 22 years and 1000+ deals have given me insight into transactions and negotiations that few have. When a real estate deal gets sticky, or goes south, you want someone on your team who has the insight and experience that you need.
7. AVAILABILITY – One top Re/max Realtor called me “the most accessible Realtor in the county.” I don’t turn my phone off at 5 pm. I answer it even late into the night, and I return emails promptly, also well past traditional business hours. You will NEVER have a problem being able to reach me. By the way, buyers won’t have a hard time reaching me either! This is one of the top complaints about many Realtors.
8. OPTIONS – Not only do I have the best program in the county, I also have the most flexible program in the county. My program, through the “Seller Advantage Program” on my website, allows you to work on selling your home yourself IF you desire. If you find the buyer, you save even more money! Other Realtors don’t give you that option! It’s a standard part of my program.
9. REPORTING – I will be able to show you, through an email report, where people are seeing your home online, and how many are viewing it. This will cover Realtor.com viewings if you want to see it.
10. FEEDBACK – Our showing service, CSS, will email every agent after he/she shows your home and ask for feedback. This feedback will be sent directly to your inbox, once it is provided. You can see, on the same day in most cases, what the buyer thought of your home.
11. PROGRAM – Without a doubt, I have the best real estate program in the area. The advantages and savings that I offer both buyers and sellers are unparalleled! I encourage sellers to work with whoever has the best program at the best rate!
12. KNOWLEDGE – There are a lot of real estate agents in this area. There are fewer Brokers. I am a Broker which means that I have more experience and education that most Realtors. That translates into knowledge, and knowledge is not only power, it is also money! My knowledge helps you, when it comes time to negotiate with a buyer, to get the most money for your home.
13. REBATE$ – If I can help you buy a home anywhere in the Aledo, Burleson, Granbury, Ft.Worth, or Weatherford areas, I will rebate a part of my commission to you, again helping you to save even more money! How many Realtors do you know who do that? See the details on the Buyer Rebates page!
14. VIDEO – If you request, I will take a video of your home and put it on Zillow.com. This will give your home higher visibility on Zillow, the number one real estate website in the world!
15. FACEBOOK – I will put your home on my Facebook page with the listing and the video. You can also post a link and/or the video. You can never underestimate the power of Facebook!
16. TESTIMONIALS – Not many Realtors have testimonials FROM OTHER REALTORS, but I do! See what others say about us under the “Reviews” section of our website. We are proud of what others say about our service and our program!